Luxembourg, Frankfurt, 27 May 2020. The eppf group is pleased to announce that Marcus Offenhuber has joined the management team.
Marcus Offenhuber will work with executive chairman Robert Koller and other members of the team and his appointment together with others mentioned below will assist the eppf group in the next phase of its development and growth.
Marcus Offenhuber has worked over the past 20 years in different leading positions in corporate and investment banking (including debt capital markets, equity capital markets, mergers & acquisitions, bond syndication and transaction management) in Frankfurt, Vienna and London, and has worked for various companies including Commerzbank and Merrill Lynch / BAML. His last position was as co-head of investment banking at Raiffeisen Bank International in Vienna.
Commenting, Robert Koller, executive chairman of eppf says: “Marcus has shaped the market significantly with numerous innovations such as the first corporate USPP out of Germany, the first unrated hybrid corporate bond, one of the first green Schuldscheine and the first corporate bond with a negative yield. As one of the most experienced DCM bankers in the industry we are delighted that he has agreed to join eppf and assist in the next phase of our growth”.
Commenting Marcus Offenhuber says: “I am delighted to be joining eppf and working with Robert Koller and others members of the team at this exciting time for the company. As a technology-driven platform, eppf will develop the bond market further, make it more efficient and open it up to new categories of issuers”. I want to contribute to such development with my longstanding experience in the markets and working with participants”.
Over the last few weeks the eppf group have expanded its team with a number of new appointments including:
- Wolfgang Stolz – non-executive chairman: Wolfgang Stolz has had over 30 years in leading positions in the financial markets areas of equity, bonds, alternative investments, derivatives and structured products, and has worked at major banks including Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and UBS. In 2006 he formed Prime Capital AG, an asset manager for alternative investments, infrastructure and private debt and acted as CEO from 2006 to 2019. Since October 2019 Wolfgang Stolz has been head of the supervisory boards of both, Prime Capital AG, Frankfurt and Prime Capital S.A., Luxembourg.
- Axel Hoerger – Advisor: Axel Hoerger acted as CEO of Lombard Insurance, the largest insurance company in Luxembourg and one of the largest financials in the Blackstone-Portfolio, and has held leading positions in the financial services sector for a number of years. He was CEO of UBS Germany and also worked at Goldman Sachs for a number of years.
- Christian von Reventlow – CTO: Christian von Reventlow has been involved with global technology companies for more than two and a half decades and with several start-ups. He has been a member of the executive committee of Telstra Australia, as well as head of innovation at the board of Deutsche Telekom, Intel and HERE.com (Nokia/Microsoft).
- Fabian Vandenreydt – Advisor: Fabian Vandenreydt has more than 25 years of experience in financial and capital markets. He was, for several years head of capital markets at SWIFT. Today he acts also as strategic advisor of Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) and is a member of the Consultative Working Group for ESMA’s Financial Innovation Standing Committee.
- Florian Waizenegger – CFOO: Florian Waizenegger combines expertise in three key areas for eppf. He has been working almost a decade in transaction in the DCM and M&A areas, in his last role as VP at Goldman Sachs in London. In addition, he has six more years experience in management consulting and additional time and experience in the start-up sector in the USA and Europe.
- Aslihan Gedik – Head of International Business: Aslihan Gedik has extensive knowledge in trading fixed income, derivatives and foreign exchange as well as in the area of active-passive management, money markets and financial institutions. In the past 20 years she has been in leading positions at international banks and institutional investors, including CIO and deputy general manager of OYAK Anker Bank GmbH and most recently as head of treasury at Mitsubishi Corporation Bank, MCE Bank GmbH. Since 2011 Gedik has been a member of the advisory board of OMFIF Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum. She brings irreplaceable treasury expertise to eppf.
- Chris Lewis – Chief Automation & Document Production Officer: Chris Lewis has more than 20 years experience in the legal and financial service sectors. Part of his focus is on the creation and automation of legal documents with the help of technology. Chris Lewis has worked for large international law firms as well as for international investment banks.
- Jochen Terpitz – Advisor renewables and energy: Jochen Terpitz has more than 20 years experience in the structuring and negotiation of energy- and regulated infrastructures in large international law firms. He advises project developers, creditors and financial project investors in the renewables energy sector and for sustainability programmes.
About the eppf group
The eppf group consists of eppf S.A., a regulated securitsation vehicles under Luxembourg law and eppf Services S.A. As independent capital-markets-as-a-service (CMaaS) provider with a fully digitalised and automated financial infrastructure, the eppf group connects issuers, investors and banks. It is capable of providing the full value chain of the issuance of financial products out of one hand. The eppf group is the driver of harmonisation and standardisation in the bond market.